Thursday, January 08, 2009
Ease.

Hey. This is really rare. Out of numerous days,I actually felt like blogging today. HEE~

Nah...away with those formalities of "Hi everyone who's reading my blog!" and a really catchy start, I just wanna shoutout to ALL 'O' level students that....."I'M AT EASE!:)"


WHY? It's because I know I've God's hands to hold.
Wow. I've never felt this kind of inner peace in my life before. Never once in my fourteen years on Earth have I not freaked out before the release of my exams or test results. Only this once. :)
And I thank God, my great Father in heaven, as HE never fails to grant me this inner peace that I longed to have all the while.
I was thinking for a moment just now, on the side alley leading to my house, that what if. Just what if I messed up my O levels and got some nonsensical results?
"Lord your name is higher than the heavens, lord your name is higher than all created things. Higher than HOPE, higher than DREAMS, the name of the Lord..," I sang with my heart. At that point of time, I knew that even if I lose my hope, I still have the Lord most high. Even my dreams become unreachable for me, I'll still have the Lord almighty. With my life insured in God, what else do I need to fear?
Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

The Lord has already declared his stand. And that is to prosper us! :) What else do I have to fear?

I give my all to you O Lord. You are all I need. :)

Agape

Yunian



On 1:24 AM, yunian has let go and let God.