Friday, October 31, 2008
Guess who opens the floodgates?

Wow, I just can't believe my eyes. At the snap of the fingers, I am already near to the finishing
line! The anticipation in my heart is so immense that it seems like its going to surge out through me as how floodgates of water gushes into the vast ocean.

Talk about floodgates. They're easily as tall as 60 yunians?




Look at that.

I can't ever imagine that amount of water beating on me! And, YES! That's how I'm feeling now!Feel the impact? Yeah?

Anyway, let's not focus on me too much. Let's return back to the topic on Who open the floodgates?

Come on...I know you're pretty near now...And...the person is GOD!*Smacks the drum a hundred times* :)

Just a few days ago I was feeling really sucky because of my averagely done Physics and E Maths paper. So, on those two days, I went off to worship God in private. I played my guitar and sang songs of worship to Him.

I was seeking for assurance. I was seeking for joy. I knew it. And He knew it too.

So, I waited. And waited. And waited even more, but nothing just seems to come from Him. Then I sang in tongues, " God please fill me! Please! I'm empty! I'm hollow." Then God me showed me a picture of me on board a ride on the Rainbow(If you happen to know, it's the one at escape theme park). Then, I was having much fun! However, that momentarary joy still couldn't fill my heart. I still felt empty. Then I sighed, " God, I'm hollow on the inside, not the outside." At that moment when I ranted, God showed me Satan on the other carriage of the Rainbow. Instantly, my heart bittered even more and I complained, "Great. Now I'm sitting this ride together with my 'best' friend."

Then God replied, "Hey child. Don't be hasty in looking at things. I showed you Satan there for a reason. I wanted to tell you that you can still smile even when he is around."

In the twinkling of an eye, my heart melted. Though Satan was there, I can still smile the same. For I have my Lord and His grace is sufficient for me.

After I saw the image God had shown me, I started worshipping madly and sang with even with much more conviction. My heart poured out so deeply to the Lord, like floodgates of waters flowing out, arriving at the sea of freedom that they had longed to be in.

Who opens the floodgates? God opens it. :)

PS: Do you want your floodgates to be opened as well?



On 5:56 PM, yunian has let go and let God.