Monday, November 03, 2008
Lixin's birthday!

PRESENTING TO YOU: BLACK BEAUTY IN GUYS FORM!
Sending his kisses of death...

MY sheep and my sheep. Oh my...I think I have to plan my shepherdings well. Better.YAY! FAMILY PHOTO!
I'm too late!!!I'm not in the picture!LOLS.
What's nigel doing ar?LOLS. WC2A guys are weird eh?LOLS!But i still love all of them!YAY!
Twist:)
WHOOPS. XD
Mmm..the oreo cake layer was made be our Top bread designer: Chef Chua Tian Li

BIRTHDAY GIRL!hmmm...she seems to be eating the tissue instead of the cake.
My sheep and me! YAY!
JASLYN exclaimed,"DELICIOUS. :)"

Munchingggg away!
How I wished he would look like this forever.LOLs. black beauty is scary!!!HAHAH!

YAY!OUR FINAL PRODUCT :) The cake before it was eaten.



I KNOW THIS IS KINDA LATE...BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN LIXIN!



On 11:41 PM, yunian has let go and let God.